Sunday, September 18, 2011

K. Family | Camrose Alberta, Family Photographer

This is the 3rd time I have taken pictures for this beautiful family. I first met this family shortly after I first moved to Camrose, I knew right then that they were very special and genuine people. Almost one year ago, I got a call from the mom saying they are living their worst nightmare, that their precious little 17 month old son, Nolan, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I could barely speak as tears rolled down my face. This beautiful family has already lost one son to a brain tumor, and now their are re-living this horrific nightmare once again, as they soon found out the there was a genetic link to the cancer. Nolan's family asked me to capture some precious memories of their family just before all the surgeries and treatments occurred. I then once again took more family pictures once Nolan had finished his treatments. I was so happy to see Nolan smiling and giggling this time... and his sister is his biggest fan as she got the best smiles and giggles from him! Nolan has had a rough month and was re-admitted to the PICU. He is now recently off the ventilators and is breathing on his own and able to cuddle with his mommy again! What a great accomplishment Nolan! Nolan still has a long road to recovery, so please keep him and his family close in your prayers! Enjoy these pictures of this amazing and strong family... I will never forget those smiles and giggles :) Keep on fighting little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment